Coaching at LFC International Academy Michigan
We annually recruit skilled, professional coaches who have the potential to deliver our unique Liverpool FC program to our set criteria. If you believe that you have the personality, experience and qualifications required to coach ‘The Liverpool Way,’ then we invite you to submit your application.
New coach requirements:
- To learn the values and history of Liverpool FC
- To create a positive, enjoyable environment in which each individual can thrive
- Have the ability to work alongside a team of coaches
- Deliver presentations to players, parents and partners
- Have a passion to progress your coaching development
- Have the confidence to deliver high quality football sessions ‘The Liverpool Way’
- Be organized, punctual, self-motivated and reliable
- Provide each player with an experience they will never forget
Minimal qualifications required (applicants must have at least one of the following):
- USSF D License
- NSCAA National Diploma
- F.A. Level 2
Coaches must hold or be able to obtain a risk management card in order to coach for LFC International Academy Michigan.
Our annual recruitment is now open. If you would like to submit your CV and covering letter for our consideration, please do so using the form below.
IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES: Please do not apply as we do not issue VISAs and we will not respond.