Congratulations! Your player has been selected to play for Liverpool FC International Academy Michigan – Hartland Site.
Thank you for choosing us for your player’s soccer development and we look forward to working together over the next 12 months.
All players must complete both the Club Registration and League Documents below to secure place on the team roster and get set up for next season.
Complete the International Clearance only if applicable (see section below for details).
Complete the Club Registration (also referred to as SportsEngine registration) at the appropriate age-group link below. Refer to the Team Assignment card received at Tryouts OR welcome email for team information needed to complete the registration.
You need to create and/or log in to SportsEngine account.
Payment options (credit cards, no cash or checks):
- Pay in Full (June)
- Payment Plan (June-April) – Initial deposit of $250 upon registration (June), with balance divided into 10 equal installments from July through April.
Any questions regarding fees or payments, contact Dan Price at email@example.com.
Return to this page after completing the Club Registration to complete the League Documents.
To complete the League Documents (also referred to as SportsForms), you will need player’s:
- Team Name and League from either Team Assignment card or Welcome email from club.
- Proof-of-age document, such as birth certificate or passport. Note: Driver’s license or NEXUS ID are not acceptable proof of age and, if uploaded, will delay the processing of your registration.
- Photo – Head-and-shoulders passport-style photo in color (no black and white and do not use .pdf file).
Please have proof of age and photo available as electronic files (.pdf, .jpg, .png, .gif) on your device/computer before starting the SportsForms registration.
International Clearance (only if applicable)
This step is only for players requiring International Clearance (ITC).
Who needs ITC? The ITC process is only required for players registering with a club that has a professional affiliation (i.e., legal, financial, or de facto ties to a professional club). For those players registering with a pro affiliated club, the ITC process is required when a player is at least 10 years old and wishes to register with an affiliated club/team/league in the United States, if one or both of the following apply:
- Player was born outside of the United States, including U.S. citizens born abroad.
- Player previously registered to play soccer with a club/team/league outside of the United States.
If your player qualifies, go to the MSYSA page at link below for information and application. This process can take weeks–make this a priority so that your child’s clearance is completed prior to any games. MSYSA will not allow your child to be rostered without this clearance.
Lifetime Clearance: If you have previously completed this process, you DO NOT need to do it again.
Questions about this process should be directed to ITC@michiganyouthsoccer.org.
Use link below and scroll toward bottom of the MSYSA page for “International Clearance” section.
Once these steps are complete, your player is fully registered for the season. Thank you!
Follow us on social media for announcements and news from the club, as well as Liverpool FC and the LFC International Academy in England.