What is the LFC eAcademy?
LFC eACADEMY uses short videos to demonstrate and break down techniques in detail. Currently there are more than 70 exclusive video tutorials. According to LFC Manager Jurgen Klopp, “eAcademy gives you a unique insight into the skills we value the most at LFC.”
PLEASE Watch our short welcome video above or on YouTube.
How does it benefit players?
- Technical demonstrations by LFC Academy coaching staff.
- Examples of LFC First Team players, such as Salah, Henderson, Arnold, and van Dijk, using skills in Premier League matches.
- Ability to access technical information to work on skills on their own time on whatever device they would like to view it on.
- Reinforcement of the LFC curriculum through video.
How does it benefit coaches?
- Ability to challenge players at home, on their way to practice, and during practice.
- Reinforcement of brilliant basic technique using LFC role models.
- Connection of players here in Michigan to LFC Academy players and the First team in England.
- Modern learning tool for young players.
Account Access & Assistance
Players need to have an eAcademy account to access the videos. LFC eAcademy subscription is part of the club’s annual programming and there is no cost to players to use; however a redemption code is required to set up free access. The redemption code is for LFC Michigan players only—it is important not to give this code to anyone who should not have access.
If you do not have an account yet, use the link sent to your email to register and receive the player redemption code and instructions by email (this step needs to be done only once every 12 months).
If your subscription from last year has expired, complete the registration link sent to your email to receive the new redemption code. Once you have new redemption code:
- Log in to your LFC eAcademy account
- Go to “My Account” (click on the icon in the upper right)
- Select 12-month Subscription (£49.99)
- Click “Pay Now” and enter the new code
Notes: Do not enter an email address in box above the pass code. Also, you may need to log out and then log back to see your account renewed.
If you are having issues with eAcademy, such as problems creating an account, completing the payment process (player redemption code), or logging in to your account, here are some troubleshooting tips:
- If you have trouble creating an account on a smartphone or tablet, try using a computer or laptop.
- If you are creating accounts for multiple children, a unique email is required for each account.
- Your subscription has expired — see instructions above for how to renew
If you are still having issues with the platform, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be as specific as possible about the problems you are experiencing and include the type of device you are using, ie., smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer.
Not a LFC Michigan club member? Click the eAcademy link above and join now for just £4.99 (about $5.70 USD) per month.