PERFORMANCE ACADEMY is designed to improve performance and build self-confidence by developing a player’s technical abilities and physical aptitude.
The focus of technical training is on ball control, dribbling, passing, and shooting to help players develop their soccer fundamentals, as well as their decision-making skills. Speed, agility, and quickness (SAQ) also involves power and endurance training, all of which help to improve body control and technique, increase physical fitness and prevent injuries.
• Open to Director's Academy and pre-MRL LFCIA–Michigan players (U11-U13)
• 7-week session
• 65-minute class
• Technical training and SAQ training
• Limited class size for focus attention on each players individual needs
• Professional instructors:
- Mike Perkins ATC, CES, PES from Ultimate Athlete Sports Performance
- Next Level Training
Ultimate Soccer Arenas
Contact Jenn Perkins at email@example.com